Siebel Customer Order Management
- This Siebel Customer Order Management training walks you through a comprehensive suite of multichannel applications that enables companies to manage products, pricing, contracts, quotes, and orders. Instructors will teach you about product administration features and functions of Siebel COM that can be implemented as-delivered and administered through the client.
||Siebel Customer Order Management
- Add products to price lists and administer prices
- Administer aggregate discounts
- Administer price lists for simple and configurable products
- Configure price waterfall messages and displays
- Configure signals and variable maps
- Create a component-type customizable product by defining relationships
- Create a product catalog
- Create and administer promotions
- Create attributes and domains, and assign them to a hierarchy
- Create constraints for customizable products
- Create multiple product user interfaces
- Create, version, and release a product record and its details
- Describe Eligibility and Compatibility (E & C) examples and usage scenarios
- Implement pricing policies based on attribute adjustments
- Implement pricing policies based on discount matrices
- Use Siebel Tools to modify pricing procedure workflow processes
- Create and administer simple products.
- Create component-based and attribute-based customizable products.
- Manage product promotions.
- Administer basic pricing policies.
- Configure pricing procedures.
- Implement attribute adjustments.
- End User
- Systems Administrator
- Siebel Tools Rel 15.5 Ed 2
- Familiarity with Siebel Tools and configuration
- Familiarity with Siebel Workflow
Siebel Marketing: Marketing Manager
50% Pratique et 50% Théorie
Products, Pricing, Administration, Tools
Rue du Lac Windermere, Byzance Center, Bloc A - 1053 Les Berges du Lac - Tunisie
Tel: (+216) 31 400 501
Fax: (+216) 32 400 501
Mobile: (+216) 55 666 600